You must be a logged-in member to vote
Debate time: The St Pauls Protest
Posted: 30 October 2011 05:22 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Dr Doolittle The Animal Lover
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  6584
Joined  2006-12-26

So are the protesters right or wrong?

(Im just wondering what the TC faithful stance is)

Signature 

The Geek shall inherit the earth.

011101110101-thats binary for your mum takes it up the wrong un’

Posted: 30 October 2011 06:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  860
Joined  2005-12-04

So are the protesters right or wrong?

About what ?

They seem to be saying that “the system” isn’t right and that they want “change” or something “fairer”, but don’t seem to provide any solution.

More taxation vs less taxation
More welfare vs less welfare
More immigration vs less immigration
More government borrowing vs less government borrowing

etc.

The above all feeds back into itself.

Posted: 30 October 2011 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  20169
Joined  2006-10-12

They are nothing more than a load of complete and utter, unwashed cunts…

Err…That’s if they are actually sleeping there overnight…

Their point is good…The way they go about it is wrong..

I’d kick them right in the nuts…

Fuck the pikeys at Dale Farm…Gypsies…Illiterate, scamming, robbing…Scum of the earth…and still they try and deny it..When the rest of the the UK knows exactly what they are all about…They have proven it…time and time again…

Fuck the ‘pot smoking’ middle class, hippy scum at St. Pauls…

I will take pleasure at watching them shit getting their ass kicked..

Scum cunts…

They want a ‘lawless’ world…

Great…

If it happens…knock on my door and i’ll put a 2ft machete 3/4 of the way thru the side of your neck..

They want ‘anarchy’...They have no idea of what might happen if they get their wish…

I’ll piss on their tents…and wait…

Whoever holds the ‘biggest stick’ runs this world…This life, your life you are living..

The St. Pauls protest..The majority dont give a fuck about you..and never will..

You are filth…You represent drug taking and dreadlocked white people..

St. Pauls protesters…You represent nothing valid to the majority…

Fuck the Conservitive party..Fuck Cameron…

Fuck the idiot Labour party….

Fuck the Royal scum family…Who the fuck are they to me..

And fuck you, the liberal posters here..

In this day and age…Every man for himself..

Hey world…The UK ‘politically correct’ governmental brigade have opened the doors…Come on in and get free money…

Fucking tory cunts…

Fucking labour cunts…

Fuck religion…

Thanks for coming…Lets do lunch..

DB

Signature 

“You are a fucking dick De_Bunk, fucking cocksucking asshole!” (Mhaphew)

“Get Terminal Cancer or something, honestly, You’re just a peasant.” (Major)

Posted: 30 October 2011 09:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-04

DB, should your vote be allocated as “undecided” or have you just spoiled the ballot paper ?

Posted: 30 October 2011 09:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  20169
Joined  2006-10-12

Whackaday….

The ‘poor’ still get fucked over…No matter who anyone votes for…

It’s the chav scum, taking the piss, who have brought this on the UK..

DB

Signature 

“You are a fucking dick De_Bunk, fucking cocksucking asshole!” (Mhaphew)

“Get Terminal Cancer or something, honestly, You’re just a peasant.” (Major)

Posted: 30 October 2011 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Gay Gang Banger
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3951
Joined  2007-04-27

Bunch of stupid cunts. They won’t achieve anything other than costing the taxpayers a load of money. Bailiffs don’t come cheap, nor does legal action.

Signature 

Thou shalt bow down before me and wobble thy head around, for I am Coo, the God of Pigeons.

Posted: 30 October 2011 10:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Ron Jeremy's Dad
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  12236
Joined  2007-09-30

how is occupying the church the same as occupying the stock exchange? and going home at night shows how commited they are

Signature 

***your ad here***

Posted: 30 October 2011 11:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-04

On the one hand I think that it’s great that some people want to take the time to protest about something but, on the other, I think that what they’re doing and the way that they are doing it is facile. It’s “let’s do something but not something that’ll inconvenience ourselves”. Like those stupid fucking Facebook, like this, sign up to this bullshit.

“Hey, I’ve just liked the ‘Save The Navajo Public Toilets’ Facebook campaign. I care and am doing something about the world.”

Like fuck you are. What you’re doing is easy and requires zero effort.

The Occupy “protest” has become an “event” that some people will dip into and out of just to say that they’ve been. It’s somewhere to go and feel that you’re part of something but somewhere that easily got away from when you’re bored.

If they’re that bothered about the LSE then why don’t they walk down the road and firebomb the fucker ? That’d get them noticed.

Posted: 30 October 2011 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Gay Gang Banger
Joined  2007-04-27

Exactly. Where would Britain be without the financial services industry? Right down the pipes. If the protestors wish to cause someoene problems, they should go and camp at Gordon Brown’s house; he derugulated the banks and finance industry.

Stupid cunt.

Signature 

Thou shalt bow down before me and wobble thy head around, for I am Coo, the God of Pigeons.

Posted: 30 October 2011 11:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Ron Jeremy's Dad
Joined  2007-09-30

what exactly are they protesting about? is it basically money is bad and woodland creatures are good? all the publicity has been about where the tents are and not why they’re there

Signature 

***your ad here***

Posted: 30 October 2011 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]  
Gay Gang Banger
Joined  2007-04-27

They’re a load of idiots; if they really wanted to make a difference, they’d be bombarding their MPs with letters and emails.

That’s the way our democracy works.

Signature 

Posted: 30 October 2011 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]  
Ron Jeremy's Dad
Joined  2007-09-30
asthmatic camel - 30 October 2011 11:32 PM

They’re a load of idiots; if they really wanted to make a difference, they’d be bombarding their MPs with letters and emails.

That’s the way our democracy works.

and if their MP is oliver Letwin they can just get them out of park bins

Signature 

***your ad here***

Posted: 30 October 2011 11:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]  
Gay Gang Banger
Joined  2007-04-27

PMSL. You, lady, are a class act.

Smile.

Signature 

Posted: 31 October 2011 01:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]  
Total Posts:  12184
Joined  2006-12-26

I’m too lazy to have read what they’re moaning about this time.

It’s Sunday evening and I’m drinking port - I’ll let others worry about these things.

Signature 

Namaste

Posted: 31 October 2011 02:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  649
Joined  2011-06-27

DB’s post made me choke with laughter :D

As for the situation - there are two main approaches towards legislation. One, the dying, conservative one, is about promoting values, morals, forming the citizens into good, lawful beings. The other assumes that, in short, all the citizens are egoistic cunts and the legal system must prevent that egoism from doing damage and sometimes using that egoism for the general wellbeing (free market, for example).

The complete resignation from the first approach, not that it works well, results in corruption and greed. The second approach doesn’t work as well as it’s supposed to, though the European Union is doing a good job here - with the consumer laws, for example. But that’s not the level we’re talking about, are we?

The protesters seem to have 2 problems. One - evil companies. Two - I want more money.

One. The banks, drug makers, oil companies and other greedy motherfucking huge businesses live off corruption. The average country administration stands no chance. They tempt too much. They feel no danger. The responsibility dissolves, normal ways of ‘justice’ don’t work against them.
I see one option for that, but nobody will do it. Collective responsibility, just like the good ol’ Stalin times. Or not really. If a bank/whatever commits a serious economic crime defined by law, whole it’s fucking board loses their jobs and gets a ban for working in the business for the following couple o years. That’s something they would fear.
Other measures? I don’t know, but if someone will do that, it shall be the European Union. I don’t want you to think that I’m some EU lover, but that’s where EU excels. It’s huge. The commissioners earn ridiculous amounts of money. They don’t need the bribes, as they already live on the highest possible level. EU is much more resistant to corruption.

Two. As for UK - get more tax from BP. I’m all for brutal taxing of resource companies. It’s not those fucking collars’ achievement that the oil or gas is where it is. These are natural treasures and they should profit the nation as a whole. And the companies would still make profit, no matter what. Look at Norway - that’s how they roll and they made themselves a paradise of a country, partly on oil.
That won’t suffice though…

But I don’t think you can blame those protesters entirely. I can tell you a bit about my country. There are lots of unemployed young people here. People with higher education. If they do have a job, it’s some miserable office, corporate work. It is not entirely their fault that they were unsuitably directed. We have way too many students in my country, it shouldn’t be possible. But that’s not the students’ fault, that’s the system not working. But after the harm is done, and people were educated for jobs they won’t get, what are we supposed to do? Tell them to kill themselves?

I can’t see things improving anytime soon.

EDIT:
As for jobs, this one’s interesting:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15480741

Posted: 31 October 2011 02:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  748
Joined  2010-11-08

Thanks Xerxes. Although I still don’t really know what it’s all about. But am guessing the usual highlight of problems with very vague at best “solutions”? If there are solutions at all…? :-\

Signature 

You get 10 ‘smartass points’ to put in you sig.. (24-01-2012)
Smartass…Have another 10 points for your sig.. (21-03-2012)

1 of 2