The Court Predator
Posted: 07 December 2012 01:18 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  608
Joined  2007-03-26

Bitchy theatre critic turned notorious right wing pundit Mark Steyn checks in on the issue of Jimmy Savile.

The Court Predator

Jimmy Savile is entirely unknown to Americans. Which is as it should be ...

OK. Now that I’ve heard of him, please tell me is this piece at all accurate?

Is it
1) Spot on?
2) Mostly true, but ...
3) Total bollocks?

Thank you.

Signature 

Yes, that one.

Posted: 07 December 2012 01:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Ron Jeremy's Dad
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  14652
Joined  2007-03-12

Jimmy Savile was big in the 70’s and 80’s. Mostly because he fronted popular shows like Top of the Pops and Jim’ll fix it.

He was a famous DJ because he invented the disco (I shit you not). He called them DISC Only nights in a time when you had to pay a band to listen to music. but he was weird as fuck

He got weirder as he got older and started wearing daft shiney tracksuits. He was loved by most as he raised millions for charity. Even though, everyone says he was a little odd. Charity work and kids TV gets you a lot fans.

Jim’ll Fix it was cult viewing when I was a kid as this crazy old twat would fix it for kids to do crazy stuff on TV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wwPeSDCCAs

Everyone who was a kid in the 70s and 80s loved Savile but the moment the scandal happened everyone went…. Oh yeh, I can see it now. He never got married, lived with his mum, and was just a creepy old man.

Unfortunately in the UK the child abuse timebomb has gone off. There are about 6 celebs being questioned at the mo for abuse accusations from the 60, 70, 80, and 90s. I think the world was a different place back then, especially if you were famous. The shit is seriously coming out in the wash.

Signature 

Charlie don’t surf

Posted: 07 December 2012 05:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Gay Gang Banger
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3951
Joined  2007-04-27

Spot on!

Savile had a bad reputation before he really hit the big time at the BBC.

“Gangster” is how he was described by one of my elders many years before all these allegations came to light.

Signature 

Thou shalt bow down before me and wobble thy head around, for I am Coo, the God of Pigeons.

Posted: 07 December 2012 02:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  860
Joined  2005-12-04

What twelve-year-old staggering from the dressing room would want to take on a confidant of palace and police?

There’s people asking why women are coming forward 40 years after the abuse and that pretty much sums it up.