In this ‘Gigapixel’ picture of London…Find someones bed through the window…The man making a cup of coffee..etc..
Posted: 25 February 2013 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  20169
Joined  2006-10-12

Zoom in..

Find someone sitting, watching TV..or anything else you find..

Someone making a cup of coffee..

I found a shitload..

Post your screencaps…

http://btlondon2012.co.uk/pano.html

: )

DB

Signature 

“You are a fucking dick De_Bunk, fucking cocksucking asshole!” (Mhaphew)

“Get Terminal Cancer or something, honestly, You’re just a peasant.” (Major)

Posted: 25 February 2013 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  860
Joined  2005-12-04

Amazing photograph. I love the rooftops. It must have been watching Mary Poppins as a kid that got me interested in chim-chim-enees. Fascinating structures and even the modern buildings are topped off with pipework and ducting for air-con.

Can’t say that I’ve seen much. Got someone loafing in bed. I know that the UK is London-centric and it’s all “London this, London that, London lifestyle” bollocks but those poor fuckers are crammed in. Flats on top of flats, on top of extensions to a flat. Even saw a top-floor flat with window grills. WTF ! Who do they think is going to get up there ?

Posted: 26 February 2013 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2006-10-12

Whackaday..

If you look you can see inside the cheap ‘hotel’ rooms..as you said above, one flat on top of another, on top of another..

Found some bloke standing in his dressing gown in the kitchen..

You can even see out as far as Tottenham and the Dog Track..

DB

Signature 

Posted: 26 February 2013 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Gay Gang Banger
RankRankRankRankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3951
Joined  2007-04-27

London’s where the big money is, Whackaday, but it’s not a great place to live. There are people in my town who commute there daily; a four hundred mile round trip and four hours a day sat on the train, (if you’re lucky.)

Signature 

Thou shalt bow down before me and wobble thy head around, for I am Coo, the God of Pigeons.

Posted: 27 February 2013 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-04

Well aware of the big money there but it costs a fortune to live there, so not sure if they’re better off. Plenty of people commute from my area as it’s just over an hour to St Pancras on the non-stop service so handy if your place of work is in the King’s Cross/St Pancras area. May even end up having to look down that way in a few months time when my current job ends.

Apart from the tourist bits, I can’t really say that I know London. Been on a few training courses but they’ve been outside London centre and in the West.

Posted: 28 February 2013 11:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]  
Fluffer
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-06-07

Found a building that has a huge great black pixellated panel on its roof. Anyone know why they’d blackout the top of a building?
  Facing northeast, zoom out till you have the tallest office block on the left of your screen. It has a large, red crane on it’s left. If you get the arm of the crane right on the left edge and then zoom in slightly,  somewhere in the middle of the view is a low, grey building with what look like garden plots on top of it and a big, black hole right in the middle.

Just curious.

Posted: 28 February 2013 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-04

The whole image is made up of 1,000s of separate images so it’s likely that the camera or software stitching them together had a bit of a stutter at that point although the building looks like it’s the University College Hospital MacMillan Cancer Centre so could have been pixalated out for privacy reasons.

72 Huntley Street, London WC1. Google shows it as a building site or old buildings depending on which view you use, but if you go to street view then you see a more recent image with the completed building.

Image Attachments
Pixels.jpg

Posted: 28 February 2013 12:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-04

Actually, if you go North (image moving down your screen) from that building then you find a tear in the matrix.

Image Attachments
Tear in the matrix.jpg

Posted: 03 March 2013 11:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]  
Administrator
Joined  2006-10-12

This is a bit Matrix..Check the attachment..

DB

Image Attachments
CaptureStrange.jpg
 Signature 

Posted: 04 March 2013 08:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]  
Bukkake Champion
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-04

That’s a good spot. I’m surprised that there aren’t 100’s of those as there must be 1,000s of people walking about and getting caught in multiple frames.

The info about the photograph says that it was taken over three days but was it three consecutive weekdays or three consecutive Sundays or over a Bank Holiday ? The clocks are showing 13:25 - 13:30. Doesn’t appear to be a huge amount of people about either.